home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Exciting News to Share!



Happy Hump Day my blog friends! Today I have some exciting news that I want to share with you  and I am super, super excited!!! I have the pleasure of working along side some amazing and talented women as a Design team member for Just A Scrappin'!!! I was beaming with joy and smiling ear to ear when I heard that I was chosen as one of the new design team members! I am looking forward to serving with these great ladies and getting creative.

So please hop on over to Just A Scrappin's blog and become a follower so you don't miss any of the beautiful creations and projects that will be featured! Mark your calendars for June 21st because that is going to be a day full of inspiration over at Just A Scrappin'!
Have a wonderful day!!!

 
 

2 comments:

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~