home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Sunday, February 23, 2014

3 Twenty Craft's Exclusive 'Say it in Spanish' Stamp Set

 

 



Hello friends!!

Welcome to  3 Twenty Crafts Mini Blog Hop to show you an exclusive set and the last & final stamp set of the 2nd release. When I was in high school, I took four years of Spanish and I have carried that with me through the years. I find that the Spanish language has become so popular over the years that it has become the second speaking language in the United States and will eventually become the number one language in the future. So with that being said... let me introduce you to...

 “'Say it in Spanish'
This set caters to our Spanish families and all those who speak the language. For those of you who speak it, understand it or know someone who does, I hope you enjoy this set.
 

I used this set to decorate a cute little kraft bag that I am going to give to my mom in August for her birthday. I figure this bag will be a cute package for a card and gift card or some money.

From the set I used four stamps. The cake, a single candle to create a background, and two sentiments; "Para Usted"(for you) & "Feliz Cumpleanos" (Happy Birthday).
 
 
Here I used alcohol inks to create a rustic-tarnish looking doilie and stamped "Para Usted" and then added some dots with my black pen, just to give it a fun look. The doilie is also embellished with some enamel dots from Bo Bunny, a wood veneer arrow that I painted red and some faux stitching.
 
 
The cake was stamped on bazzill cardstock and colored in using my inktense pencils and then colored over again using my star dust glitter pen. It is on some foam tape for dimension and adhered to a piece of light chevron patterned paper that I also created a candle pattern on top using one of the single candles from the set. I colored in the candles and again added shimmer with the glitter pen. I used a cut apart piece of 6x6 calendar paper for the month of August and highlighted my mom's birthday using another enamel dot. The heart is another wood veneer piece that I painted.
 
 
Under the calendar I stamped "feliz cumpleanos" and added a cute word bubble that I fussy cut from the same paper as the light chevron. All the papers that I used are from the Simple Stories 24 Seven Collection. I really enjoy their collections as it is perfect for scrapbooks, project life, cards and more. Love the fun patterns and bold colors. I added another arrow pointing to the sentiment and added some faux stitching. All my edges and the paper bag were inked using some vintage photo distress ink. Well friends, that is my project using 'Say it in Spanish'
 
To win todays stamp set “Say it in Spanish, make sure to visit the design team gals in this mini hop (I believe there are only 4) and leave a comment. You have until midnight tonight CST. The winner will be chosen randomly and will be announced tomorrow with the rest of the winners from this week's release hop.
 
This stamp set is now available in the store along with the rest of the stamp sets from the release. You can order yours here.
 
So are you ready to visit your first stop on the mini hop?
 As you move along, you will now stop by to see the ever-so-talented Candice.  Keep in mind to come back here if you get lost to start at the beginning! Have fun hopping & until next time, enjoy life's blessings!

 

7 comments:

  1. Ohh wow!! I'm just loving the little bag...to cute! I'm really loving the patch work look with all the fun panels. Awesome project and I'm thinking your mom is going to LOVE it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great stamp set ! I love the way you used it in this lovely card for your mom ! All of the sets are a must have , you are very talented my friend !

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome bag!! The embellishments are fabulous and the new stamps are so fun!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun & pretty. Bonita. Me gusta. I took 4 yrs of Spanish in high school & 2 quarters in college. I used it a lot when I worked at Disney World in FL and do recall some but not all since not using it much now.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Jo, love how versatile this stamp set is with the card :) She's really going to like it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute birthday bag Jo. Love the cake and the candles. How fun to give a card, gift or money in this cute bag. I'm sure your mother will adore it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~