home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, October 19, 2015

Winners FFC #109 Announced!


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun~day Friday
challenge #109! Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #109
 "It's Sketch Time":


                              #1-----> The Scrapin Diva
                             #2-----> Pirjon Paivien
                             #4-----> Connie's Bizarre Madness

 And now our winner of 7 digis (winner's choice) from:

Bugaboo Stamps

------> #3 Mel C.

 And now our winner of 3 digi stamps or cut files (winner's choice) from:
The Cutting Cafe

------> #1 The Scrapin Diva

 
All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


6 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Jo, loved that sketch! I have send you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled to see my name among the Top 3 - Thank You. Congrats to the other winners too!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~