home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, October 26, 2015

Winner's FFC #110 Announced!


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun~day Friday
challenge #110! Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #110
 "Anything Goes":


                              #57-----> Linda Simpson
                             #86-----> Create with Joy
                             #94-----> Susan Kennedy

 And now our winner of 3 of the above digis from:
My Besties! Sherri Baldy Designs


------> #31 Carrie's Custom Cards

 And now our winner of 4 digi stamps (winner's choice) from:
Little Blue Button Stamps
------> #76 Deonna B.

 
All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all winners.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the digi stamps! Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Bikini Belly Review

    One of the most frequent questions, even amongst experienced gym-goers, is that for strength and muscle training, which is more effective, using weight machines or using free weights? There are advantages and disadvantages to both, and having a better idea of what they each can offer will help us understand which would be more beneficial.

    http://nomorefakereviews.ning.com/articles/my-bikini-belly-book-review

    ReplyDelete
  4. /thank you so much Jo!!! Thank you!! You have just brightened my day ..and I needed a little light today!! So thank you!! And congrats to everyone!! You all are amazing!! So talented! I am lucky to be in a group like this.. and honored!! Congrats everyone!! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thrilled to be in your Top 3 - Congrats everyone! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~