home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

It's Talk Time Tuesday with Ask Jo~



Hello my sweet friends!
Welcome back to another Talk time Tuesday! I hope you all had  a wonderful weekend. How was your Valentine's day? I spent my day with family playing board games and enjoying great conversation. I was given some gorgeous tulips and chocolates. Tulips are my absolute favorite flower and gosh they are beautiful. Have a look :)
   




So moving on, today's question comes from Aleisha S. who wants to know, " Hi there jo. If you could only choose 2 what are your favorite blogs to follow and why?"

  Hello Aleisha!

Wow... this is a good one! I can only choose just 2?? Yikes.. LOL .....I am one of those people that follow a lot of blogs. I have so many people that I follow for various reasons and not all of the blogs I follow are craft related. But you did ask my top 2 and you didn't specify that they needed to be craft related so I will give you my top two favorite blogs that I enjoy. 

The first blog that I follow is craft related. I enjoy reading Jennifer McGuire's blog  , "Jennifer McGuire Ink". Wow... Jennifer really manages to cover it all. I love reading her blog on a daily basis because she is just so inspiring and full of life. She has an amazing and beautiful heart and her personality shines brighter than the sun rays. Her blog is no different. Upon arriving, one might feel overwhelmed at first but she has made it so easy to navigate and her blog is done up in happy colors. It is kind of like walking in someone's home where it makes you feel very comfortable... warm, cozy... inviting. Her blog gives me that same type of feeling and then each blog post is jam packed with all kinds of information. Jennifer has hours of videos spotlighting new releases and products and she breaks everything down for you. The pros, the cons, the how tos, the price... this girl is awesome! She is a great teacher and has such an array of projects in her arsenal that she shares with you for free!!  And another reason I love visiting Jennifer   is because of her beautiful heart. Whenever she can, she is always supporting and blogging about a cause and has been the jumpstart behind "an act of kindness". She goes above and beyond to make sure she puts a smile on someone's face. She is always sending sweet cards and messages to people who just like you and me, may be going through a little something and just need a little pick me up. I highly suggest visiting her blog. Be prepared to be there for a couple of hours. :)

My second favorite blog is The Lady Loves Couture . This blog is a wonderful blog that is owned and operated by an amazing woman, Marjorie Harvey. She is the wife of TV personality & host, Steve Harvey. This blog keeps you in the up and up of fashion and everything that is trending. Marjorie teaches you the ins and outs of fashion and teaches you how to get the look of the celebrities, without the top dollar price tag. She is great for giving tips and tricks on makeup, accessories, fashion, hair, shoes and all the while, doing it on a budget. And I love this blog because there are always giveaways and glimpses into her private life with Husband Steve and family. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a very huge fan of Steve Harvey. He has gotten me through some very tough times in my life and I watch his talk show religiously every single day during the week. :)

Well Aleisha I hope this helps give you a little look into what I read while reading blogs. I enjoyed that question very much actually. It is nice to sometimes talk about other things that are not always geared toward crafts. :) Thanks for writing in hon! 




Well friends, that is it for today. Please write in with questions you want answered or topics you would like to see talked about during our Tuesdays together :) 

 Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous flowers. I love how different they can look on the inside. A good insight into you with your blog choices :D

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~