home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Winners FFC #191 & FFC #192 announced~


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Funday Friday
challenge #191! We had 80 amazing entries!!
Are you one of them lucky ones???


Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #191


                      #19----->  Robin C. 
                      #31----->  Angelina Rogers
                      #42----->  Brenda's Card Corner

And now our winner of the stamp set of their choice and a 6x6 paper pad from 
     

 #11- Gale K.


We have the Top 3's and winners from Funday Friday
challenge #192! We had 85 amazing entries!!
Are you one of them lucky ones???


Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #192


                       #49----->  Deepti Aggarwal 
                       #67----->  Creative Love Affair
                       #69----->  Julia P.

 And now our winner of 3 digital stamps of your choice from the KennyK Stamps Store:
KennyK-Stamps-BADGE-IRockWITH-green

#04- Debs Bat Cave


All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
FFCprizes at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners and top picks!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for mentioning my project in the top 3!!! Congrats to all the winners <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations winners and Top 3 picks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card in the top three for challenge #191! Congrats to the other two in the top three and to the winner!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3 for the challenge 192! Congrats to all the winners and other top 3's .. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners and the top threes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Jo, I had to flutter by to tell you that my love and prayers are with you. I'm so sorry for the losses you are enduring. It can be hard to face another day with endless heartache, but thankfully we have a loving Father who heals us one heartbeat at a time. Sending extra love and hugs your way. <3

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~