home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Friday, September 8, 2017

Winners FFC #203 & FFC #204 announced!!!


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Funday Friday
challenge #203! We had an amazing 63 entries!
Are you one of them lucky ones???


Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #203


                       #10----->  Carole J.
                       #28----->  Stamping Kitty
                       #37----->  Red Obsession Cards

Congratulations Top 3!
Please grab your win badge from the top right corner of the side bar
And now our winner of the  $20 gift 

card  from the Sunny Studios Online 

Store!
#12 Art with Yogi
-----------------
And now
We have the Top 3's and winners from Funday Friday
challenge #204! We had an amazing 73 entries!
Are you one of them lucky ones???


Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #204


                       #01----->  My Creative Place
                       #14----->  Deonna B.
                       #66----->  Crea Astrid

Congratulations Top 3!
Please grab your win badge from the top right corner of the side bar

And now our winner of the 4 digital 

images of their choice from 

the Bugaboo Store!
#70 J. Atterbury Creations
-------------------

AND

And now our winner of the $12 

voucher to the Di's Digi's online 

store!
#21 Lucy Patrick

All Prize Winners Please email:
FFCprizes at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


6 comments:

  1. OMGosh, Thanks Jo (and Mr Random hehe) for making me one of the winners, I'm so excited as I love Di's Digis so much! Congrats to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to ALL the wonderful winners! YAY!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice I finished in the Top 3 . Ladies congratulations.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~